Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 35 min
150g meat-free mince
100g long grain brown rice
Small can of tomatoes (200g)
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp chilli flakes
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
1) Dice up the the onion and the garlic cloves.
2) Put a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray it with cooking spray.
3) Put the chopped onion and garlic clove and fry them for about 3-5 minutes until they start to change color.
4) Add the meat-free mince to the pan. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper and mix the beef with the onion and garlic. Cook for about 10 minute. Once the mince is done cooking, reduce the heat to low.
5) Add the small can of tomatoes, red kidney beans, chilli flakes and lemon juice. Let all the ingredients simmer for 10 minutes.
6) While the mince is cooking add the rice in a sauce pan with 500ml of water. Add some salt. On medium heat bring the water to boil, cover and let it simmer for 28-30 minutes.
7) Serve everything together.