Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
½ cup of rolled oats
1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp hot water)
1 scoop vegan protein powder
¼ tsp baking powder
⅓ cup of almond milk
Low calorie cooking spray
1) To start, blend the oats until they are a fine powder. If you don't have a blender you can use all purpose flour.
2) Prepare the flax egg by adding 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed meal to a bowl and adding 3 tbsp of hot water. Allow it to sit for a minute to reach the consistency of an egg.
3) Add the cinnamon, protein powder, baking powder, milk, and flax egg to a mixing bowl.
4) Whisk up the mixture with a hand whisk to remove any lumps.
5) Heat a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray with the low calorie cooking spray.
6) Spoon about ⅛ cup of the batter for each pancake onto the pan.
5) Cook until bubbles begin to form in the batter and then flip.
6) Cook the other side for about a minute or until fully cooked through.