Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
1 whole wheat tortilla
⅓ An Avocado
60 g of Black Beans
30 g Spinach
1 tbsp Milk (non-dairy or regular)
½ tsp Lemon Juice
Low Calorie Olive Oil Spray (or Any Variation)
Small Bit of Hot Sauce (Optional)
1) First put a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and add olive oil.
2) Once the skillet is warm add the spinach to the pan and stir until it is wilted. That should be about 2 minutes.
3) In a small bowl whisk together eggs and milk together. Add the eggs to the pan and cook while stirring. Add seasoning and then stir occasionally for about 3-4 minutes until cooked though.
4) While the eggs are cooking rinse and cut an avocado. Take about a ⅓ of the avocado and puree with a fork in a small bowl. Then add the lemon juice to the avocado.
5) Spread the avocado onto the tortilla and add the cooked eggs. Rinse out the black beans from the can and add into the tortilla. You can add a bit of hot sauce here if you would like
6) Once everything has been added tuck in the ends of the tortilla and roll together.