Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
1 chicken breast fillet (~160g)
2 tbsp olive oil
½ sweet potato
½ medium avocado
½ tsp fresh lemon
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1) To start, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2) In a small bowl combine seasoning, paprika, chili flakes, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
3) In a bowl coat the chicken in 2 tbsp olive oil and cover with seasoning make sure to cover entirely and then set in the fridge.
4) Next wash and cut the broccoli into pieces. Wash, peel and dice the sweet potato.
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lay out sweet potato, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Put the sweet potato into the oven to cook for about 30 minutes and set a timer.
6) While the sweet potatoes have started cooking on another baking sheet lined with parchment paper lay out the chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle the broccoli with salt.
7) The chicken and broccoli should bake for about 18-20 or until thoroughly cooked through where the chicken internal temperature is 165°F (75°C). Add them to the oven with the sweet potatoes and set a timer.
8) When the timer for the sweet potatoes reads about 15 minutes stir them so that they are roasted evenly on each side.
9) While everything is cooking in the oven wash and slice an avocado length wise.
10) Once everything has been properly cooked remove from the oven. Place the chicken, broccoli, and sweet potatoes on a plate. Add the avocado on the side, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.