Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
125g pork chops (boneless)
½ sweet potato
1 tsp olive oil
1 medium carrot
1) To start, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2) While the oven is preheating, wash and cut the broccoli into pieces. Chop the carrot and cube the sweet potatoes.
3) Once cut, place all of the vegetables in a bowl. To season, add all of the seasonings to the vegetables to taste and half of the olive oil. Stir the vegetables to coat them.
4) The oven should be preheated, now add the pork chop to the center of the baking pan. Coat with the rest of the olive oil and add seasoning to both sides of the pork chop.
5) Now add the vegetables around the pork chop on the baking dish.
6) Bake the pork chop and vegetables for about 20-25 minutes until the pork chop is fully cooked through.
7)Once fully cooked allow to rest for a few minutes until slightly cooled then slice and serve.