Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 9 min
2 medium eggs
1 egg white
Cooking spray (or 1tbsp olive oil)
1) Add the whole eggs in a cup. Break the 3rd egg and separate the yolk and add the egg white only to the cup.
2) Lightly whisk the eggs.
3) Heat a small non-stick frying pan and add your cooking spray.
4) Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit without stirring it for about 20-30 seconds. After that, start stirring by lifting and folding from the bottom of the pan.
5) Season with some salt and black pepper.
6) Cook until preferred consistency (either slightly runny or well done).