Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10min
4 egg whites
1 garlic clove
½ tsp dry parsley
½ tsp dry rosemary
½ tsp dry oregano
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
1) Crack your eggs and separate the yolk from the egg white.
2) Dice the garlic clove
3) Get a pan and spray it with cooking spray or add some olive oil.
4) Add the diced garlic and fry until it turns slightly brown.
5) Add the egg whites, dried parsley, rosemary and oregano to the pan.
6) Add the egg whites, dried parsley, rosemary and oregano to the pan.
7) Cook until the egg whites start gaining a gold browning on the top.