Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
1 salmon fillet (roughly 120g)
2 tsp olive oil
10g sesame seeds
60g spinach leaves
½ fresh lime
1 garlic clove
2 tsp soy sauce
1) To start add the quinoa and water in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil and cover. Once boiling reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until the quinoa is cooked, about 15 minutes.
2) While the quinoa is cooking, peel and chop the garlic. Use a medium saucepan on medium heat and add the garlic to the pan with the olive oil and the chilli flakes. Allow to cook for around a minute and stir.
3) Then add the soy sauce and lime juice to the pan and cook until it starts to simmer.
4) Once it is cooked add the salmon to the pan. Increase the heat slightly and as it cooks turn the salmon to ensure it gets cooked evenly and coated in the sauce. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Once the salmon is almost done drizzle in the honey.
5) While the salmon is cooking wash the spinach and add it to the pan. Allow it to cook for about 2 minutes.