Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
4 medium sized eggs
1/2 red bell peppers
20g cheddar cheese
1 tbsp milk (non-dairy or skim milk)
¼ tsp Salt
⅛ tsp Black Pepper
Low Calorie Olive Oil Spray (or Any Variation)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a muffin tin using a light coating of olive oil.
2) Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl and add seasoning.
3) Rinse and chop the bell pepper and spinach. Then add and mix into the egg mixture.
4) Use a large spoon or ladle to pour mixture into the muffin pan.
5) Bake for about 20 minutes until the edges start to turn a golden brown. Remove the egg muffins from the pan immediately and let them cool.
6) This should make about 4 egg muffins. You can eat immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.