Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
5 large eggs
800g chopped tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
1 spring onion
4 basil leaves
¼tsp black pepper
1) To start, chop up the onion and the garlic.
2) Spray a large pan with olive oil and add the onion and garlic. Cook until golden.
3) Stir the cut tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer on medium low for about 10-20 minutes.
4) Break one of the eggs into a small bowl. Then with a wooden spoon make an indention in the tomato sauce and carefully place the egg. Continue with the rest of the eggs.
5) Cook the eggs for 3 minutes for a runny yolk and longer depending on preference. Once cooked enjoy!