Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 12 min
2 slices of whole grain bread
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1) First fill a medium sized pot with water and bring it to a low boil.
2) Once the water is boiling crack an egg into a large spoon and lower into the water. And repeat with the second egg. Cook the eggs for 4 minutes
3) While the eggs are cooking in a small bowl use a fork to mash the avocado. Add the fresh lemon juice and mix.
4) Toast the bread (if desired) and spread the avocado mix onto the toast.
5) Once the eggs have cooked use a slotted spoon to remove them from the pot and place on the toast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If you don't enjoy poached eggs then you can swap it for sunny-side up or scrambled eggs.