Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 50 min
1 sweet potato
60g spinach leaves
60g black beans
1 spring onion
40g feta cheese
½ tbsp olive oil
1) To start, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Wash off the sweet potato, and stab them multiple times with a fork. Coat the sweet potatoes lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Put them on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until they are fully cooked through.
3) While the potato finishes baking drain the black beans and wash them. Chop the fresh cilantro up to use later.
4) Once the potato has finished baking remove them from the oven and set aside to cool.
5) When the potato has cooled cut down the center and use a fork to mash the insides slightly. Add in half the feta cheese, some salt and pepper and mix.
6) Then top the potato with the black beans, fresh cilantro