Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
125g lean ground beef (7-15%)
250ml tomato sauce (without added sugar)
1 ½ medium zucchini
10g fresh parsley
cooking spray (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
1) To start, put a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add the ground beef and saute for around 5 minutes.
2) While the beef is cooking, chop the tomatoes, and peel and chop the onion. Add the tomatoes and the onion to the pan with the ground beef.
3) Saute beef and vegetables together until tender, about 3 minutes.
4) Next heat up a medium saucepan on low heat. Add the can of tomato sauce, pepper, salt, and oregano to the saucepan. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) When the beef and vegetables are done add them to the saucepan with the sauce mixture.
6) While the sauce is cooking peel the zucchinis and grate them lengthwise to get long noodles.
7) You can use the frying pan to briefly cook the zucchini noodles.
8) Chop the parsley while the noodles are cooking.
9) Put the zucchini noodles on a plate and then spoon the sauce and beef mixture. Top with chopped parsley and enjoy!