Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
1 cod fillet (or any variation of white fish)(220g)
1 ½ zucchini
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp of olive oil)
1) To start, preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat and grill the cod for about 3 minutes on both sides.
2) Once the cod is done, remove it from the pan and then set aside for later.
3) Peel the onion and chop. Wash and chop the zucchini into slices. Once both are cut add them to the frying pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes and set aside with the fish.
4) While the vegetables are cooking, wash and chop the lettuce into pieces and place in a small bowl.
5) To make sauce for the fish first start by pressing the garlic (finely chop if you don’t have a garlic press). Then chop the fresh parsley. Once that is done combine the garlic, parsley, and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) To serve lay the vegetables on a plate and top with the fish. Spoon some of the sauce on the top.
7) Use the rest of the sauce and use as a dressing for the lettuce. Toss the lettuce to coat. Serve the salad on the side with the fish.