Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 40 min
2 large bell peppers
200ml semi-skimmed milk
2 whole eggs
2 egg whites
50g grated low fat cheddar cheese (50%)
8 cherry tomatoes
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1tsp dried sage
1) Preheat the oven to 400F (200C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper. In a large bowl mix milk, salt, pepper, and sage.
2) Add the eggs to the mixture and whisk until combined.
3) Cut the bell peppers in half and clean them to remove the seeds. Make sure not to cut the skin so they can hold the quiche mixture then place them on the tray open side up.
4) Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the broccoli into small pieces so it can fit in the bell peppers.
5) Evenly distribute the tomatoes and broccoli in each halve then fill to the top with the quiche mixture. If the halves can not stand on their own use tinfoil around the base to keep them upright.
6) Top with the grated cheese and then place them in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden on the top.