Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
1) Cut the chorizo into small pieces.
2) On the stove heat a frying pan at medium heat and spray with olive oil spray.
3) Once the potato is cooked add the chorizo and cook for 4 more minutes or until fully cooked.
4) While those are cooking, break the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Once fully combined add salt and pepper.
5) Pour the eggs into the pan with the chorizo. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
6) Once cooked, fold the omelette in half and place on a plate to serve.