Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
125ml Almond MIlk (or water)
10g chia seeds
1 ½ tsp Honey
2 tsp Raw Cocoa Powder
½ tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
½ tsp Cinnamon (Optional)
Pinch of Salt (Optional)
1) First in a small bowl or cup puree the banan using a fork.
2) In another bowl mix the oats, cocoa powder, chia seeds and cinnamon together
3) Then add the almond milk, banana, honey, and vanilla extract and mix.
4) Once the ingredients are mixed together, put in a jar or bowl that can be covered and refrigerated.
5) Refrigerate overnight and serve with a splash of almond milk.