Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
4 chicken sausages (or chipolatas)
2 medium zucchini
1 bell pepper (any color)
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
Fresh basil (optional)
1) To start, Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat and spray olive oil cooking spray. While the pan is heating, slice the sausages. Add the sliced sausages to the pan and saute while flipping frequently.
2) While the sausages are cooking, chop the zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper.
3) Once the sausage starts browning remove from the pan and set aside.
4) Reduce the pan heat to medium, spray with more olive oil, and add the chopped vegetables. Sprinkle the vegetables with seasoning and stir occasionally until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
5) Now add the sausage back to the pan and stir. Cover everything so it can heat thoroughly and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
6) While it is cooking, wash and chop the basil.
7) Once everything is finished cooking, serve on a plate and top with the fresh basil.