Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 35 min
4 chicken sausages
2 medium potatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp of olive oil
1) To start, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Chop the onion and garlic.
3) Add the sausages to the baking sheet and put it in the oven. Cook until the sausages are evenly brown on the top, for about 25-30 minutes. Once they are ready, take them out and set them on a plate.
4) While the sausages are cooking, add the potatoes to a sauce pan with 500ml of water. Bring the water to boil on medium heat. Once the water starts boiling, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes. Poke the potatoes with a fork, they need to be soft. You can either leave the skin on them, pre-peel them before boiling them, or peel them after they are boiled.
5) Once the potatoes are ready, drain the water and fill it up with cold water. Peel the skin off the potatoes (make sure to be extra careful and not burn yourself during this process).
6) Cut the potatoes into cubes and add them to a bowl.
7) Add salt, black pepper, the olive oil and the chopped onion and garlic. Mix everything up with the potatoes.
8) Serve together.