Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
1 Chicken Breast Fillet (6 oz or 175g)
80g whole wheat pasta (spaghetti or panne)
1 bell pepper (any color)
2 garlic cloves
100g white mushrooms
1tbsp of olive oil
1) Dice up the chicken breast, the onion and the garlic cloves.
2) Put a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray it with cooking spray.
3) Put the chopped onion and garlic clove and fry them for about 3-5 minutes until they start to change color.
4) Add your chicken breast into the pan. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper and mix the chicken with the onion and garlic. Cook for about 20-25 minutes until the chicken golden brown on the top. Once the chicken is done, reduce the heat to low.
5) While the chicken is cooking, slice the broccoli, mushrooms, carrot and asparagus into strips.
6) Put another medium sized pan on medium heat, add the olive oil and coat the pan. Add all of your sliced vegetables to the pan, sprinkle some salt, black pepper and garlic powder and mix them well with the vegetables. Stir fry until vegetables are tender and crisp, about 7-10 minutes. Once the vegetables are cooked, set them aside.
7) Add water to a medium-sized saucepan and bring the water to boil. Add the dry pasta to the saucepan and bring the water back to boil. Simmer uncovered for 10-12 minutes and stir occasionally.
8) Once the pasta is done add the vegetables and pasta to the chicken and mix well.