Prep Time: 5-80min
Total Time: 5-80 min
2 whole grain bread slices
2oz (55g) cooked chicken breast slices (or store bought deli-style slices)
1 chicken breast fillet (6oz or 175g)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 stp dry oregano
Preparing the chicken slices (unless you opt in for store bought deli-style chicken slices)
1) In a bowl, mix the olive oil,salt, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice, oregano and chilli flakes.
2) Add the chicken breast in the bowl and let it marinate for at least 30-60 minutes. The longer the chicken marinades the better the flavor. Make sure to thoroughly coat the chicken with the marinade.
3) After the time has passed you can get a cooking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
5) Cook the chicken for about 20-25 minutes while checking it regularly until the chicken’s golden brown on top.
6) Slice the chicken into thin pieces.
7) Portion and store the slices considering that ⅓ of the chicken breast will go in a single sandwich.
Preparing the sandwich:
1) Wash the cucumber and cut into thin slices
2) Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop the flesh out.
3) Spread the avocado on top of bread. Add the chicken slices and cucumber.
4) Sprinkle some salt and pepper.