Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 22 min
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 chicken breast fillet (~160g)
1 tbsp salsa verde
25g low fat cheddar cheese (50% reduced fat)
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
½ tbsp fresh cilantro (optional)
fresh lemon juice (optional)
1) To start, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Coat the chicken in olive oil and salt and pepper (include any other seasonings you would like). Bake the chicken for about 18-20 or until thoroughly cooked through where internal temperature is 165°F (75°C).
2) While the chicken is cooking dice the avocado, shred the cheese, and chop the fresh cilantro.
3) Once the chicken is done cooking, allow to cool and then shred.
4) When the ingredients are prepped, assemble the burrito by adding shredded chicken, diced avocado, yogurt, salsa, and cilantro. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the ingredients. Once everything is added fold in the sides of the burrito and then roll.
5) Now that the burrito is assembled you can eat immediately or heat it up. To heat put a medium frying pan on medium heat and then cook the burrito on both sides for 2 minutes each.