Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min
2.8oz (80g) chicken breast fillet
2 tbsp Caesar dressing
1 plain bagel
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 thing onion slices
.8oz (25g) of low fat cheddar cheese)
1) Slice the chicken breast into strips.
2) To start, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3) Add the chicken to the baking pan, sprinkle some salt and black pepper and put it in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. Bake until crisp and golden.
4) Shred the cheese.
5) Cut the bagel in half and evenly spread the dressing. Sprinkle some pepper.
6) Layer shredded cheese, onion, lettuce and chicken on one half of the bagel and top it with the other half.