Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
1 salmon fillet (roughly 120g)
1 bell pepper (any color)
2 garlic cloves
100g mushrooms of choice
1 tsp dried oregano
Cooking spray (or 1 tbsp of olive oil)
½ lemon (optional)
1) To start, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Dice the onion and garlic.
3) Set a sheet of tin foil that is large enough for the salmon fillet to fit. Place the salmon on the tin foil and sprinkle salt, black pepper and dried oregano on it. Slice two disk shape slices from the lemon and place then on top of the salmon. And add the garlic and onion. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice on top of the salmon.
4) Close the tin foil with the salmon inside, place that inside the baking sheet and put the baking sheet in the oven for about 23-25 minutes
5) While the salmon is baking, get all of the vegetables (mushrooms, broccoli, bell pepper, asparagus and carrot) and cut them all up lengthwise.
6) Put a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray it with your cooking spray.
7) dd your vegetables to the pan with some salt and black pepper. Fry the vegetables for about 10-15 minutes until they are evenly cooked (poke them with a fork - they need to be soft). Make sure you stir the vegetables occasionally so they don’t burn.
8) Serve the salmon with the vegetables. Optionally you can squeeze the rest of the lemon on top of the entire dish.