Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
1 cod fillet (roughly 220g)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 red tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Use parchment paper or tin foil to cover a baking dish. If none of those are available, you can coat it with some olive oil.
3) In a medium bowl combine the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4) Put the asparagus and cod fillet in the mixture and make sure that they are both well covered.
5) Put the cod and asparagus in the baking dish. Bake the cod and asparagus in the oven for 15-25 minutes. Regularly check up on the fish and make sure it is golden brown on the top. Puncture the asparagus with a fork - it has to be relatively soft, but not mushy or hard.
6) While the fish and asparagus are baking, slice up the tomatoes and place them on a plate. Sprinkle some salt on them for flavor.
7) Once the fish is done, place everything on a plate.