1) Grab the sandbag with both hands and flip it over so it sits comfortably on the inside of your elbows and is in front of your chest.
2) Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your back straight with a slight arch in your lower back.
3) Keeping your head facing forward, your back straight, core tight, and your chest high - squat down by bending your hips back allowing your knees to come slightly forward.
4) Descend until your thighs (upper leg) are just below or at parallel to the floor and your glutes are lower than your knee level.
5) Exhale and by pushing through your heels extend your knees and hips and return back to the starting position.
- At the top of the movement squeeze your core and glutes.