1) Position a barbell in a landmine or a corner to keep it from moving.
2) Stand over the bar and position a V-bar or row handle around the barbell next to the collar.
3) Grip the V-Bar with your palms facing each other. Keep your feet at shoulder width.
4) Using your hips and legs lift the bar to a standing position.
5) In your standing position, push your chest out, keep your back straight with a small arch, and keep your hips back.
6) Exhale and pull the bar towards your chest with your arms and by contracting the shoulder blades - squeezing them back. Your hands need to be at navel level.
When at the top of the movement squeeze your back.
7) Inhale and slowly lower the bar back to your starting position.