1) Stand straight with your feet at shoulder width and your knees slightly bent.
2) Hold a weighted plate in front of your chest by holding it with both hands by using your palms. Your palms need to face each other and your fingers pointing away from your body.
3) Pull your shoulder blades back and keep your chest flexed.
4) Exhale push the plate away from your chest to the point where your elbows are almost fully extended.
5) Throughout the movement squeeze your chest, especially at the top of the movement.
6) Inhale and bring the plate back towards your chest.