1) Start from a standing position with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Keep your back straight and core tight throughout the entire movement.
2) Hold hands in front of your body at chest level, bent in the elbows and your upper arms close to the side of your body. Flare out your elbows out slightly.
4) Rotate your torso to the left.
5) Raise your right leg up while keeping it fully extended. As you're raising it , extend your left arm towards your right leg so that your hand touches (taps) your toes. As you do that, your torso will naturally rotate to the right. This should all be one fluid motion.
You should slightly crunch down with your upper body.
7) Lower your leg back to the starting position, pull your arm back to its starting position (in front of your chest) and rotate your torso back fully to the left.
Alternate between sides: Left hand to right leg and right hand to left leg.
Make sure that you familiarize yourself with the movement. Your goal is for the entire movement to be seamless and fluid.