1) Whilst in a standing position, hold a pair of dumbbells at your side with your feet at shoulder width.
2) Exhale and raise the dumbbells to shoulder height. Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout the entire movement.
Avoid swinging the weight and only use your shoulders to control the dumbbells.
3) At the top of the movement, move the dumbbells in front of you while keep your arms extended and your elbows slightly bent.
4) Slowly lower and control the weights to your thighs.
5) Raise the weights in front of you to shoulder height, then move the dumbbells laterally to your sides.
6) Slowly lower the weights to your starting position.