1) Grab the sandbag with both hands and flip it over so it sits comfortably on the inside of your elbows.
2) Keep your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
3) Keeping your head facing forward, your back straight and your chest high - squat down by bending your hips back allowing your knees to come slightly forward.
4) Descend until your thighs (upper leg) are just below or at parallel to the floor and your glutes are lower than your knee level.
5) Exhale and by pushing through your heels extend your knees and hips and return back to a standing position.
6) Simultaneously, as you’re bringing yourself back to a standing position, press the sandbag over your head.
7) Lower the sandbag back in your arms in front of your chest.