1) Step on the resistance band with your feet at shoulder width apart. Make sure the band is centered under each foot.
2) Grab the band with both hands with your palms facing each other. The further down the resistance band you grab the band, the more tension you will feel as you pull upward.
3) Stand up with your core tight, back straight and a slight bend in your knees for support.
4) Exhale and, while keeping your arms extended (with a slight bend in your elbow) raise your hands pulling the band until you reach chest height.
Focus on bringing your elbows together as you lift the band up.
5) Inhale and slowly return your hands to your starting position.