1) Lie on an incline bench with your chest and stomach pressed against the back rest.
2) Have dumbbells in each hand with your palms facing each other.
3) Extend your arms in front of you so they are perpendicular to the angle of the bench. Keep your legs stationary standing on your toes to apply pressure.
4) Exhale and raise the weights away from each other to your sides while maintaining a slight bend in your elbows.
Raise your arms until they are parallel to the floor and your elbows are behind your back.
At the top of the movement squeeze your shoulder blades together.
5) Inhale and slowly return the dumbbells to the starting position.