1) Start in a standing position with your feet at shoulder width apart. Keep your back straight and chest out.
2) Place the resistance band across your back holding each end of the resistance band.
3) Meet both of your hands in front of your chest and hold the two ends of the band between your palms.
Hold the band closer to its center and not its ends so its length is shortened. This will help add additional resistance to the exercise.
4) Exhale and extend your arms forward and squeeze the chest.
5) Inhale and return back to your starting position.