1) Sit on the floor with your back straight, with a slight arch in your lower back, puff your chest out and pull your shoulder blades back.
2) Place the resistance band around your feet. Have a slight bend in your knees.
3) Hold the two ends of the band with both hands with your palms facing each other.
4) Exhale and pull the band ends towards your torso, squeeze your shoulder blades together. Pull until you the band meets your upper ribs.
5) Inhale and return back to the starting position.
Focus on using your back muscles as much as possible and squeeze your lats when pulling and releasing the band.