Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
½ cup rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp baking powder
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
⅓ cup of milk
Low Cal Butter Spray
1) To start, blend the oats until they are a fine powder.
2) Add the cinnamon, protein powder, baking powder, milk, and egg to the mixer. Blend until fully combined.
3) Heat a medium sized pan on medium heat and spray with butter.
4) Spoon about ⅛ cup of the batter for each pancake onto the pan.
5) Cook until bubbles begin to form in the batter and then flip.
6) Cook the other side for about a minute or until fully cooked through.