1) Sit on the preacher bench. Make sure you adjust the height so your armpits are just touching the top of the slope.
Hold the E-Z bar with an underhand grip (palms facing up). Keep your arm from your elbow up rested on the pad. And make sure that your elbow is not fully extended.
2) Curl the weight up towards your shoulders. Squeeze the biceps when at the top.
3) Control and lower the weight to your starting position.
- Make sure you do not use your body weight to lift the weight and use your biceps as much as possible.
- Keep your feet planted on the ground.
- Keep your shoulders and torso steady throughout the movement.