1) Start by standing in an athletic position with your knees bent, hips flexed and looking straight forward. Wrap a resistance band across your legs just above your knees. Keep your back straight and your chest out with a slight arch in your lower back.
2) Keep your feet at slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Keep your hands on your hips.
3) Step laterally by leading with one leg and following with the other. Alternate between sides. Your upper body should be tilted slightly forward.
One rep is counted as 1 step.
- Do not raise your feet too high off the ground. Hover through the floor
- Make sure to never step closer than shoulder width.
- To further activate the glutes, slightly rotate your feet/toes out.