1) Stand by holding the kettlebell with both hands and your feet slightly outside of shoulder width with a slight bend in your knees.
2) Pull your shoulders down (do not shrug them). Keep a slight arch in your back and push your chest outwards.
3) Lean your torso forward where your lower back and legs from a 90° angle. Have the kettlebell between your legs by holding it with both of your hands and arms extended - the kettlebell should be behind your body.
4) Exhale and swing the kettlebell from between your legs to in front of you at shoulder level. To build momentum, you lean back with your torso so that you're standing upright and you remove the bend from your knees.
Once the kettlebell is at shoulder level, you squeeze your glutes. Keep your abs flexed throughout the movement.
5) Inhale and let the momentum pull back the kettlebell between your legs and back to your starting position with your torso leaning forward and your knees bent.
Do not control the weight with your shoulders.