1) Adjust a bench upright at a 30° incline angle. Sit down with a pair of dumbbells in both your hands that are resting on your thighs.
2) Row back on the bench so and use your legs to push the dumbbells. You want to keep the dumbbells at your middle part of your chest.
The dumbbells should be touching horizontally (with the plates).
The palms of your hands need to be facing away from you and keep your elbows at a 45° angle towards your torso.
3) Make sure that your feet are flat on the ground and that you have a slight arch in your back.
4) Have your shoulders locked downward and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
5) Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells as you would with a bench press.
6) Exhale and bring the weights back to your starting position while flexing your chest and puffing it out towards the ceiling.