1) Stand straight with your feet at shoulder width apart.
2) Bend over and place your hands on the floor whilst keeping your legs as straight as possible. This is your starting position.
3) Walk your hands away from your feet to move into a push-up position with your hands at mid chest level. Keep your back straight, pull your shoulder blades back.
4) Inhale and lower yourself towards the floor. Stop to the point where your chest is almost going to touch the ground.
5) Exhale and push yourself back up.
6) At the top of the push-up, you want to walk your hands towards your feet so you return back to your starting position.