1) Start from a standing position with your feet at slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Keep a slight bend in your knees and your back straight with your chest pushed slightly out.
2) Hold both of your hands behind your head.
3) Inhale and lower your upper body by pushing back your hips slightly. Your goal is to only lower your torso whilst keep your legs fully extended with a slight bend in your knees.
4) Exhale and bring yourself back to the starting position.
5) Once your bring yourself back to a standing position, inhale and squat down by bending your hips back allowing your knees to come slightly forward. Descend to the point where your thighs are about parallel to the floor.
6) Exhale and by pushing through your heels extend your knees and hips and return back to the starting position.
Your goal is to transition from one good mornings to a squat seamlessly through one fluid motion.