1) Lay on the ground and place your hands to the side of your body.
2) While keeping your body flat on the ground raise your legs (fully extended) to about 3 inches off the ground. Keep your abs tight throughout the movement. Keep your feet close to each other.
3) Raise your right leg slightly above your left one.
4) Swap the position of your right leg with your left one.
5) Repeat this swap between your legs in a fluidly for the chosen amount of time.
Remember to keep your core tight throughout the movement and keep a neutral spine.
- If this exercise is too hard on your abs then what you can do is make a fist with your hands and place then underneath your butt. This will help raise your legs off the ground and keep them there whilst removing some of the strain from your abs.