1) Sit down on a flat bench with a pair of dumbbells in both your hands that are resting on your thighs.
2) Row back on the bench so and use your legs to push the dumbbells. You want to keep the dumbbells at your lower part of your chest.
Your hands need to be pointing each other and the dumbbells to be connected to each other vertically.
3) Make sure that your feet are flat on the ground and that you have a slight arch in your back.
4) Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbells using your shoulders while keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
5) Go down until your elbows barely dip behind your back.
6) Exhale and bring the weights back to your starting position while flexing your chest and puffing it out towards the ceiling.