Yoga Mat (optional)
1) Get on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
2) Keep your back straight with a slight arch. Try and imagine balancing a cup of coffee on your lower back.
3) Whilst keeping a 90° bend in your knee lift your right leg straight back and up toward the ceiling.
4) Push your leg up to the point where you feel a stretch in your glutes and you further arch your back.
5) Slowly return to the starting position and alternate between your legs.
- You can add an extra pulse at the top of the exercise where you slightly extend your leg a bit and push up a bit further.