1) Step on the resistance with one foot that is on the same side as your working arm. Step on the band past its middle so that the short end is on the inside of your foot and the part that you will grab. Keep your feet wider than shoulder width apart.
2) Whilst standing, lean your upper body forward, push your hips back, keep your back straight with a slight arch and your chest out.
3) Grab the other end of the band with your hand and your palm facing up.
4) Keep arm in front of your body.
5) Exhale and curl the band up and squeeze your biceps. Remember to keep your shoulder stationary, only your elbow should be moving.
6) Inhale and slowly return to your starting position. Do not fully extend your arm to help add extra strain on the muscle.