1) Attach a rope extensions to a cable and make sure that the pulley is all the way up.
2) Grab the rope at the bottom with your palms facing each other. Keep your chest out, back straight with a slight arch in your lower back, feet set at shoulder width apart and your shoulder blades pushed back.
3) Pull down the rope to the point where your elbows are at a 90 degree angle. This is your starting position.
4) Exhale and pull down the rope towards your upper thigh, by extending your elbows, to the point where your elbows are almost locked out.
As you are bringing the rope down, you would want to separate its ends so that your hands come close to your thighs.
4) Inhale and slowly return the weight back to your starting position - where your elbows are at a 90 degree angle.