1) Attach a bar attachment (preferably a rotating one) to the top pulley of a cable machine.
2) Step backwards a few feet. Lean your torso forward while keeping your feet at shoulder width with a slight bend in your knees.
3) Grip the bar attachment with your palms facing down with a slight bend in your elbows. Your arms need to be fully extended when holding the bar. If not, take a step backwards until they are.
4) Exhale and pull the bar down, while keeping your arms straight, until your hands are next to the side of your thighs.
5) Inhale and slowly return the bar back to its starting position, while keeping your arms straight.