1) Set both pulleys directly or slightly above shoulder height.
2) Grasp both handles and take a step forward with your dominant leg behind in front of the other. Keep your front knee bent and back one fully extended.
3) Arch your back and stick your chest out. Your elbows need to be behind your back and your chest fully stretched.
4) Exhale and push the weight to where the handles meet underneath your chest with your arms close to your body. Your hands should meet in front of your pelvis.
Always keep a slight bend in your elbows throughout the movement. Make sure that the handles meet at your lower chest level.
5) Inhale and slowly return the handles back to your starting position. Make sure that your elbows are above your hands.