1) Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width.
2) Point your toes and knees out at about a 30° to 45° angle (sumo stance).
3) Keep your head up, back straight with a slight arch and chest out. The position of your arms is up to you, keeping them in front of your body and bent will ensure better balance.
4) Inhale and squat down by bending your hips back and by bending your knees. Descend to the point where your thighs are parallel to the floor.
5) Exhale and by pushing through your heels extend your knees and hips and return back to your starting position.